Since I started writing this blog, my preference of what I read and from whom I read it has gradually changed. Today, I’m going to share with you those great bloggers that have helped me in one way or another and some of my best posts:
- Morning Story and Dilbert: There’s always something unique about the posts. They are all stories that have a way of touching your heart. My top post remains The Tattooed Stranger.
- Working for Christ: It’s easy to dismiss our workplace as being separate from our Christian life but this blog tells you it does not have to be so. I really like this one: Alone at work?
- KD Corner: Having it rough? KD Corner is your one stop for great inspiration. Written by a single mom who has linked up with God as her source, you are sure to be blessed. She wrote this beautiful piece on You are Good Enough.
- DeMarkWrites: My brother from another mother. He has an imagination like no other. His latest piece is on what could have possibly transpired between Abraham and Isaac on those days leading up to the “near-miss” sacrifice. You can read it here.
- EllisNelson: She adds a twist of mystery and history to my life. I love the adventure and the “what-ifs”. The Mystery of the third step has got me any day.
I’m still discovering a lot of great writers and I am definitely open to your suggestions. Have a blessed weekend!
Food for thought:
Sometimes I find it easier to read a “juicy” story of a celebrity than my Word for Today. Same with praying for 15 mins versus watching a 3hr movie.
Do the needful. The needful is not always ‘the convenient’.