More on the confessions:
1 Corinthians 1:2- “Unto the church of God which is at Corinth, to them that are sanctified in Christ Jesus, called to be saints, with all that in every place call upon the name of Jesus Christ our Lord, both theirs and ours:”
2 Corinthians 1:20- “For all the promises of God in him are yea, and in him Amen, unto the glory of God by us.”
2 Corinthians 1:21- “Now he which stablisheth us with you in Christ, and hath anointed us, is God;”
2 Corinthians 3:14- “But their minds were blinded: for until this day remaineth the same vail untaken away in the reading of the old testament; which vail is done away in Christ.”
2 Corinthians 5:17- “Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.”
2 Corinthians 5:21- “For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him.“
Food for thought:
I notice when faced with adversity in certain situations now, I just confess these things and it helps a great deal.
- I am sanctified in Christ Jesus
- The promises of God for me are yea and Amen in Christ Jesus
- I stand firm in Christ Jesus
- There is no veil covering my heart to the Truth in Jesus Christ
- I am a new creature in Christ Jesus
- I am the RIGHTEOUSNESS of God in Jesus Christ.