So far, I think the Book of Ephesians has the most promises. The books to the Corinthians (and Galatians) contain a lot of scolding.
Galatians 2:4 “And that because of false brethren unawares brought in, who came in privily to spy out our liberty which we have in Christ Jesus, that they might bring us into bondage:”
Galatians 3:13 “Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree” Although this one does not specifically have any of the phrases, it tells us what Jesus has done for us.
Galatians 3:26 “For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus“
Galatians 3:28 “There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.“
Ephesians 1:3 “Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ:”
Ephesians 1:4 “According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love“
Food for thought:
Pastors and ministers of the Gospel are sometimes referred to as ‘Servants of God’ but since they are saved, they are also ‘Children of God’ with us. Perhaps, it’s a context thing?
- I have freedom in Christ Jesus
- I have been redeemed from the curse of the Law1 by Jesus Christ
- I am a child of God by faith in Jesus Christ
- There is no discrimination in Jesus Christ
- I am blessed with ALL spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ Jesus
- I was chosen by God in Jesus from the foundation of the world that I should be holy and without blame before Him in love
 What is the curse of the Law? Among others, Deuteronomy 28:15-68