In this post, I’d lay down some points and discuss the conclusion I arrived at.
- Acts 6:5- Philip is chosen as one of the seven
- Acts 8:5-13- Philip goes to Samaria and preaches the Gospel
- Acts 8:26-39- Philip preaches to and baptizes the eunuch of Ethiopia
- Acts 8:40- Philip settles in Caeserea.
- Acts 10:1-8- Cornelius the centurion in Caeserea receives a vision to send for Peter who is in Joppa.
- Acts 10:9-48- Peter goes to Caeserea with the people sent, preaches to the centurion and his household, they receive the Holy Spirit and they are baptized.
Food for thought:
Philip was in Caeserea; why didn’t God send Philip to pray for the Centurion? Why did He have to send for Peter who was 4 days away? Give it some thought…In the next article, I’d continue with my points and tell you what I think.
Isaiah 55:8 “For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord.”